Capilano U WET Wednesday Evening Training
November 9th 2022 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Organizers: Laurent Mingo (Controller), Gene Beveridge (Course Planner), Caoimhe Murray (Organizer), Denis Anisimov (Organizer)
Map: Capilano University
Leg 20-21 Technical Long:
How much of a distance penalty one is willing to take for a less risky, simpler to execute route? This might be the key question to resolve for this leg,
Test your warp speed ! Urban sprint with forested sections for this Wednesday's WET.
Car Share Link
- Technical Course Long: 4.5km - 90m up
- Technical Course Short: 2.6km - 50m up
- Intermediate Course: 3km - 75m up
- Easy-ish Course: 1.8km - 45m up
Warp: ... Courses 1 and 2 are demanding sprint courses with sprinkled (dark) forested sections, multiple directional changes, and a few longer legs for good form. Keeping focus will be key to execute at warp speed. Courses 3 and 4 are more relaxed.
- All courses run across residential areas, please minimize potential disturbances to pedestrians, local residents and watch out for local traffic
- Watch out for cars on some of the larger street crossings.
Parking: Along street at meet location and nearby streets. And Evo park zone is located a few hundred meters from the Start Finish.