Map: Jericho Beach
Come and enjoy this sunny week with a beach event at Jericho. We've included the hill up to Trimble Park in the longer course for a good challenge.
We will be continuing with socially distanced virtual events but a COVID-compliant hang out is encouraged on the Wednesday evening after 6:15pm.
Pinflags will be placed on Tuesday evening and then taken in on Friday evening. The sun now sets at 7:00pm, so bring a headlamp if you plan to do the course in the evening.
We are still not providing maps. Please email for a PDF (email@example.com). This event will not be on MapRunF due to technical issues.
- There are lots of flags very similar to ours that are marking newly planted trees. Please don't disturb the new plantings - and don't mistake one for a control!
- Please cross major streets only at lights.
- Please stay out of closed sections and keep appropriate distance from schools.
- Trimble Park has a disc golf course, so watch for flying objects!
- Some parts of the forested part of the map are a little overgrown.
- There is paid parking near the start/finish and sometimes free street parking beyond the permit-only areas.