GVOC is running a membership drive and information session as part of National Orienteering Week. We'll be at MEC (1341 Main St) in North Vancouver from 11am-5pm. Here's what you can expect on the day:
- Short orienteering course with mini-O flags
- Information from club members
- Games to improve your map reading and comprehension skills
- Beginner information sessions ongoing throughout the day
- Chat with national team athletes
- See a display of maps from around the world
- Get information on upcoming local and national events
Got a friend or two who's expressed interest in Orienteering? The first 20 people who sign up as first time GVOC members get FREE ENTRY to WhyJustRun? ~ Rice Lake!
If you're in the area, come by and say hello! If you would like to volunteer on the day, please email Alison through the website (click on "Alison Price" at the top of the page).